If I am unable to answer your phone call, please leave a message and I will return your phone call promptly – usually the same day if you leave a message before 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
124 Morris Turnpike, Room 1A
Randolph NJ 07869
Located at the intersection of Morris and Sussex Turnpikes in Randolph. My office is in the building where Boomerang Travel is located, across from the Randolph Recycling Center and the Goddard Preschool.
Free parking in the front of the building. After you enter the building, go to the left, than make a quick right and you will seem my office in room 1A. Knock if my door is not open.
- If you are coming from Route 10 heading east: turn right onto Route 513/Dover Chester Road; go about 3 miles and make a left at the first light onto Morris Turnpike; go about a mile and you will see my building on the right where Morris Turnpike seems to end.
- If you are coming from Route 10 heading west: take the jughandle left at MillBrook Road; go about 4 miles to the end of Millbrook and make a right onto Sussex Turnpike; then go about 2 miles and you will see my building on the right where Morris Turnpike seems to end.
- If you are coming from the Morristown area: take Sussex Turnpike west and you will see an Acme grocery store on the right after coming into the town of Randolph; continue on Sussex Turnpike for about 2 miles and make a right onto Morris Turnpike and an immediate left into the parking lot of my building. My office is about 12 miles from Morristown.
- If you are coming from Rt. 206/Chester: head east on Dover Chester Road/Rt 513, go about 7 miles until you get to the intersection of Sussex Turnpike and Dover Chester Rd, and make a left there onto Sussex Turnpike (there is a Shell gas station at this intersection). Go about ¾ mile and make a left onto the first street which is Morris Turnpike. My entrance to my building is the first driveway on the left.
- The building is not handicap accessible, as there is a short flight of steps at the entranceway.
- Parking is free, and my room is 1A, on the left as you enter the building.
- Note that I am in a 2-story office building, not a home as some GPS’s indicate.
Hours: Tuesdays, and Fridays 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday until 8:00 p.m. , Saturdays (as available) 8:00 a.m. until 1 p.m.